- Promote your Event to the Local Media
- Collect Statistics on your Snapshot Day
- Collect Stories from Patrons
- Collect Photos and Videos
- Submit your statistics, photos, videos and stories by May 4th, 2012.
- Upload Photos and Videos to Flickr
- If you or your library already uses Flickr, simply join the “Nebraska Snapshot Day 2012” group and upload your photos to the group pool.
- If you are new to Flickr, go to the Flickr home page and click on Create An Account. Once you have signed up for an account, join the “Nebraska Snapshot Day 2012” group and add your photos to the group pool.
- If you are unable to create a Flickr account, email your photos to Jessica Chamberlain, NLA’s PLTS Vice-Chair, at email@example.com to have them uploaded to the NLA Flickr account.